Bunker Labs, a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization built by military veteran entrepreneurs to empower other military veterans to start and grow businesses, invites you to our signature event, the Muster!
The Muster Across America Tour is Bunker Labs’ annual national tour to cities across the United States showcasing veteran entrepreneurs, empowering local entrepreneurial ecosystems, and building powerful connections between the veteran community and the business community.
Many veterans transition from the military with unique skills and experiences that lend themselves to starting sustainable small businesses. This is a catalyzing event to stand up and strengthen this expanding network of military veterans, successful entrepreneurs, and the communities they serve.
This exciting event will feature inspiring veterans, business innovators, and community leaders sharing their stories of challenge and triumph.
12:00-2:00- Company Showcase
2:00-2:30: Opening Remarks
2:30-3:30 Panel Discussion
3:30-4:30: Fireside Chat with Bobby Herrera (President of Populas Group & Army Veteran)
4:30-5:00 Closing Remarks
5:00-6:00: Founder’s Live: Founders Live: 4 veteran or military spouses will pitch their businesses and compete for 2 cash prizes of $5K and $2,500.
6:00-8:00: VIP Reception sponsored by Comcast *ticket putchase required to attend reception
The Seattle 2018 Muster will include:
• Mission Showcase: an exposition of veteran-owned companies at diverse business stages
• Canteen: drinks, snacks and lots of sidebar conversations throughout the day
• Venture Capital Row: one-on-one time with a Venture Capitalist, by appointment
• Panel Discussions on the latest tech trends and business innovations
• Inspirational keynote speakers and special VIP guests
• Networking Opportunities: engage in dialogue about the day’s content and build lasting connections.